5G/4G/3G LTE Broadband Directional Antenna – 11dBi
McGill Microwave Introduce the New, Optimised 5G/4G/3G LTE Broadband Directional Antenna.
This antenna is provides an innovative and future proof solution for 5G/4G/3G LTE Broadband networks. The polarisation of the antenna is 45 degrees, which is more stable than horizontal and vertical polarisations.
The dBi Gain across all bands are unsurpassed. Competing antennas struggle to achieve more than 2.5dBi gain as a maximum. Our antenna achieves the highest gain on the market at 9dBi gain as a minimum, combined with increased connectivity stability.
- 698-960Mhz – 9dBi Gain
- 1710-2170Mhz – 10dBi Gain
- 2396-2700Mhz – 11dBi Gain
- 3300MHz – 3800 MHz – 11dBi Gain
VSWR ≤1.5 across all frequencies.
The 5G/4G/3G LTE Broadband Directional Antenna has optimised radiation patterns at 65 degrees for both HPBWh & HPBWv.
The 5G/4G/3G LTE Broadband Directional Antenna can be used for both outdoor and indoor use.
This antenna can be used with many 5G/4G Routers such as, but not limited to:
- Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Router
- Novatel T1114 4G LTE Broadband Router
- Dionlink AC1200 Dualband Unlocked 4G LTE Modem Router
- MOFITNETWORK MOFI4500-4GXeLTE Router
- Yeacomm YF-P21-Black 4G LTE CPE Router
- Cudy AC1200 Dual Band Unlocked 4G LTE Modem Router
- TP-Link TL-MR6400/MR200/MR600 Router
D-Link DWR-921/B 4G/3G LTE Router
TP-Link Archer MR600 Router
D-Link DWR-953 4G/3G LTE Router
Tenda 4G680 Router
TP-Link Archer MR400 Router
Huawei B535-232 Router
NETGEAR DC112A-100EUS Air Card Router
- Netgear Nitghthawk M5 5G Mobile Router (MR5200)
This antenna comes with Rugged N Female connectors on the base. This is advantageous as it allows the customer to use any of our Ultra Low Loss LMR cable assemblies, to ensure loss is kept at a minimum. Many competing antennas come with a pre installed, high loss cable that cannot be removed.
Ultra Strong Aluminium brackets are included to allow the antenna to be mounted to a pole. Window mounting solutions are also available upon request. The antenna can be mounted on a window, wall or pole.
See our antenna mounting solutions here: