TP-LINK TL-MR6400 Wi-Fi Router & 4G/5G Directional Cross Polarised MIMO Antenna – 11 dBi
McGill Microwave Introduce the all in one Turnkey Solution for unsurpassed 4G Signal, which consists of:
- TP-Link TL-MR6400 WiFi 5 3G/4G LTE Router
- McGill Microwave Optimised 5G Directional, Cross Polarised, MiMo, 11dBi Antenna
- Various Lengths of Ultra Low Loss Twin Coaxial Cable (N male and SMA Male Connectors)
- Helium Antenna Wall Mount – McGill Microwave Systems
4G/5G Directional Cross Polarised MIMO Antenna – 11dBi
McGill Microwave Introduce the New, Optimised 5G/4G/3G LTE Broadband Directional Antenna.
This antenna is provides an innovative and future proof solution for 5G/4G/3G LTE Broadband networks. The polarisation of the antenna is 45 degrees, which is more stable than horizontal and vertical polarisations.
The dBi Gain across all bands are unsurpassed. Competing antennas struggle to achieve more than 2.5dBi gain as a maximum. Our antenna achieves the highest gain on the market at 9dBi gain as a minimum, combined with increased connectivity stability.
- 698-960Mhz – 9dBi Gain
- 1710-2170Mhz – 10dBi Gain
- 2396-2700Mhz – 11dBi Gain
- 3300MHz – 3800 MHz – 11dBi Gain
VSWR ≤1.5 across all frequencies.
The 5G/4G/3G LTE Broadband Directional Antenna has optimised radiation patterns at 65 degrees for both HPBWh & HPBWv.
The 5G/4G/3G LTE Broadband Directional Antenna can be used for both outdoor and indoor use.
This antenna can be used with many 5G/4G Routers such as, but not limited to:
- Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Router
- Novatel T1114 4G LTE Broadband Router
- Dionlink AC1200 Dualband Unlocked 4G LTE Modem Router
- MOFITNETWORK MOFI4500-4GXeLTE Router
- Yeacomm YF-P21-Black 4G LTE CPE Router
- Cudy AC1200 Dual Band Unlocked 4G LTE Modem Router
- TP-Link TL-MR6400/MR200/MR600 Router
D-Link DWR-921/B 4G/3G LTE Router
TP-Link Archer MR600 Router
D-Link DWR-953 4G/3G LTE Router
Tenda 4G680 Router
TP-Link Archer MR400 Router
Huawei B535-232 Router
NETGEAR DC112A-100EUS Air Card Router
- Netgear Nitghthawk M5 5G Mobile Router (MR5200)
This antenna comes with Rugged N Female connectors on the base. This is advantageous as it allows the customer to use any of our Ultra Low Loss LMR cable assemblies, to ensure loss is kept at a minimum. Many competing antennas come with a pre installed, high loss cable that cannot be removed.
Ultra Strong Aluminium brackets are included to allow the antenna to be mounted to a pole. Window mounting solutions are also available upon request. The antenna can be mounted on a window, wall or pole.
See our antenna mounting solutions here:
TP Link TL-MR6400 Wi-Fi Router Key Features
- Easy of use & setup – Setting up the TPLINK TL-MR6400 takes only a very short time. This is thanks to its advanced web interface. You can manage the TL-MR6400 router’s settings from any iOS or Android Device.
- The TL-MR6400 offers unmatched convenience and versatility. It provides the perfect solution in any situation, from relaxing at home to working in a remote location, just plug it in to boost on-site productivity and stay connected in a diverse range of environments. From the exhibition centre to the Campsite, the TL-MR6400 has you covered.
- Excellent for 4G LTE Netoworks.
- 150Mbps/50Mbps – 150Mbps Download speeds and 50Mbps upload speeds
- Also compatible with previous networks such as 2G/3G.
- Market leading speed – when used in conjunction with the McGill Microwave 4G Omni Directional 3.5dBi antenna, Wi-Fi speed is dramatically increased.