698-4200MHZ 5DBI MIMO Indoor Antenna Omni-Directional DAS
McGill Microwave Systems introduce our latest Optimised and Tuned Ultra low VSWR Ceiling Antenna – offering unsurpassed VSWR performance. This directly results in superior system performances for 3G, 4G, 5G Wi-Fi, DAS, LPWAN, LoRa, LTE-M, NB-IoT, IoT & M2M applications.
The 698-4200MHZ 5DBI MIMO Indoor Antenna (MM-ANT-CP-5G-CA-5DBI) has been designed as a slimline, low profile design that takes less than 15 seconds to install, due to it’s unique, spring clamp technology.
- Indoor DAS
- 3G, 4G, 5G MIMO Applications
- In-Building Wireless and Cellular Networks
- Public Safety
- LPWAN, LoRa, LTE-M, NB-IoT, IoT, M2M applications
- IEEE 802.11xx applications
This Ultra High Performance, Slimline, Ceiling Antenna is specifically engineered to operate optimally over the frequencies range 698-4,200 MHz to produce extremely clean radiation patterns – enabling maximum system RF coverage and performance.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, the Antenna Radome is manufactured from an upgraded ABS material cover.
- Typical VSWR @ 698 MHz: ≤ 1.5
- Typical VSWR @ 960 MHz: ≤ 1.5
- Typical VSWR @ 1710 MHz: ≤ 1.5
- Typical VSWR @ 2700 MHz: ≤ 1.5
- Typical VSWR @ 3800 MHz: ≤ 1.5
- Typical VSWR @ 4200 MHz: ≤ 1.5
Supplied complete with an Ultra Low Loss, Flexible, FEP Jacketed, RF cable, pre terminated with an N Female Connectors.