McGill Microwave introduces the new RF Coaxial Test Cables – Clarity 40GHz
McGill Microwave introduces the new RF Coaxial Test Cables – Clarity 40GHz . The latest innovation from Times Microwave Systems USA, Designed to enable new technologies like 5G and cloud computing.
When everything is important, Times Microwave Systems USA’s new Clarity 40GHz Series Metrology Grade Vector and Scalar Analyser RF Coaxial Test Cable Assemblies are the clear choice, with Industry-leading performance and unparalleled value.
This new Clarity 40GHz boasts best-in class RF stability with flexure. The crush and torque resistant steel armor provides uncompromising flexibility. Times Microwave’s engineering team carefully studied how users physically handle test leads. This resulted in adopting a double safeguarded design. An ergonomic strain relief (armored version) for trouble-free, long flex life and SureGrip™ coupling nut for comfort over numerous mating cycles.
Clarity 40GHz RF Coaxial Test Cables – Electrical Performance
Simply put, the new Times Microwave Systems Clarity 40GHz Series offer best-in-the-world Phase and Amplitude Stability performance- at a fraction of the cost of those supplied by the OEM test equipment manufacturers.
The Clarity Test Cables offers the following impressive features:
The best in the world Phase and Amplitude Stability performance with flexure to 26.5GHz, thus ensuring repeatable and accurate test measurements.
Phase Stability (degrees) typical
Amplitude Stability (db) typical
Clarity RF Coaxial Test Cables Features
- World leading Phase and amplitude stability performance with flexure
- Assures consistency of test measurement
- Internally Rugged Cable Construction offers Crush & Kink Resistance.
- Features an innovate minimum bend radius restriction construction to prevent catastrophic performance degradation caused by accidentally exceeding the cable assemblies specified minimum bend radius
- Wide Temperature Range
- Ergonomics – features Sure Grip ™ connector coupling nuts to significantly enhance the users experience.
- Lowest Cost of ownership
- Fastest delivery time
- Rugged strain relief boots
Clarity 40GHz RF Coaxial Test Cables Applications
- Research & Development Labs
- VNA Test Port Extension cables
- Scalar Analysers
- High Volume Production Test
- System Level RF Connection
- Test Rack Interconnect
- Bench or Portable Test Equipment
- Antenna Ranges
- Anechoic Chambers
- RF Module Testing
- Broad Frequency Response
- Ruggedness & Durability
- Wide Temperature Range
- Crush & Kink Resistance
Common Clarity Connectors
SM = SMA male (18 or 26.5 GHz)
SF = SMA female (18 or 26.5GHz)
SMR = SMA right angle (18 GHz)
35M = 3.5mm male (26.5 GHz only)
35F = 3.5mm female (26.5 GHz only)
3RF = 3.5mm ruggedized female (NMD) 26.5 GHz only
NM = Type N male (18 GHz)
NMR = Type N right angle (18 GHz only)
KM = 2.92mm male (40 GHz)
KMR = K (2.92mm) right angle (40 GHz)
KF = 2.92mm female (40 GHz)
KRF = K ruggedized female (40 GHz only)
24M = 2.4mm male (40 GHz only)
24F = 2.4 mm female (40 GHz only)
2RF = 2.4mm ruggedized female (NMD) (40 GHz only)