The EZ-400-FMH-75 is an N Male Connector to fit the LMR-400-75 coaxial cable.
The EZ-400-FMH-75 connectors set a gold standard as the easiest connectors to terminate to flexible coaxial cables in the industry – most terminations can be completed in under 30 seconds – with consistent resulting superior broadband VSWR performance.
Consisting of only 2 parts – the crimp tube and the complete connector body – the EZ-400-FMH-75 connectors feature a solderless, push fit /snap on spring finger centre pin design and crimp outer – making them ideal for field installations where no power or soldering is required or permitted in many cases – such as in tunnel installations.
The connector body comes with the centre pin already pre-installed, fully captivated and compliant with the interface specifications of MIL-C-39012 /MIL-STD-348 – thereby eliminating the need to set or check pin/dielectric heights to ensure that no damage occurs during mating due to proud centre pins or dielectrics.
EZ-400-FMH-75 Key Advantages
The X Series connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Excellent nickel plating – resulting in excellent Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- No braid trim feature – saves time during termination
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- IP 67 Waterproof rated when used with the Times WSB strain relief Weather Sealing Boots.
- Rugged Design with hex Coupling nut feature on Male connectors -enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST and CT strip/crimp tools
- Solderless rapid assembly design
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.
How does the Solderless Design work?
EZ-400-FMH-75 LMR connectors have gold plated spring fingers on the rear of the connector which securely snap on to the centre conductor of the cable when inserted into the connector, the spring fingers compress on to the centre conductor, achieve a low DC Bond and secure connection and eliminate the need for soldering.
EZ-400-FMH-75 popular uses
- Satellite Applications
- VSAT applications
- Video applications such as CCTV, CATV, baseband or broadband
- In-Building Feeder Runs
- Any 75 ohm Wireless Application requiring an easily routed cable
Installing the EZ-400-FMH-75 Connector
Installing the LMR EZ connector range is the easiest in the business. Detailed instructions come with the connector, however, to ensure you achieve the correct strip length every time, with minimum effort, we have you covered. You can use our TK-400 EZ-75 Cable assembly tool kit. The tool kit consists of a CST-400-75 strip tool, CT-400/300 crimp tool and a CCT-03 Cutting tool.