Lemo 1 – SMC (Subvis) Ultrasonic Single Coaxial Cable | SonicFlex
SonicFlex Ultrasound Single Coaxial Cables are cost-effective, durable, high-performance cable assemblies designed for use in challenging NDT Testing applications. Manufactured from a Rugged, Solid PTFE dielectric cable and a proven strain relief system, the SonicFlex test cables provide long life and excellent stability in applications where they are repeatedly flexed and mated/unmated.
Consisting of an FEP jacket, the SonicFlex Line is chemically inert, therefore the jacket can withstand the harshest of chemicals, with no degradation.
SonicFlex test cables are ideal for use in harsh production environments and field and laboratory test environments.
Lemo 1 – SMC (Subvis) Ultrasonic Single Coaxial Cable Key Advantages
- Solid PTFE Dielectric – Providing Superior crush resistance
- Proven Strain Relief System – Ensuring maximum strength on the rear of the connectors
- FEP Jacket – Chemically Inert
- Silver plated centre conductor and outer conductor.
- Excellent Flexibility
- Wide Temperature Range (-55 / +200 Degrees C)
- Superior pull strength /connector retention design.
- Larger Cable Diameter – Offering lower cable loss and higher connector retention.
- RoHS Compliant
- Tested for RF Performance in static position and under flexure.
- Optional Protective Foam Lined Carry Case