Linxdot Helium Miner
As the exclusive UK distribution partner of Linxdot, one of the leading Helium Miner system manufacturers, McGill Microwave are now able the unique Linxdot Helium Hotspot for instant dispatch.
Linxdot Miner Information
Linxdot provides wireless network coverage for Internet of Things (IoT) devices using Long-Fi. Simply plug the hub into an ethernet connection and it becomes part of the Helium network, the world’s largest wireless network.
● Frequency range: 868 MHz (EU868, RU864)
● Helium LongFi – building the IoT network of tomorrow. Designed for Helium LongFi, and powered by the LoRaWan technology
● Reliable Storage – a hardware configuration you can rely on, even after years of runtime. Comes with integrated 32GB eMMC storage as standard.
● Wider Coverage – building the IoT network of tomorrow. Designed for Helium LongFi, and powered by the LoRaWan technology.
● Instant Sync – fully sync and get started with the Helium network within 30 minutes of activating your hotspot.
● High Performance – stay ahead of neighboring hotspots with a 1.5GHz quad-core CPU that will keep up with the future demands of IoT LoRaWan devices.
● Silent and Efficient – an efficient and low-power design that uses as little as a 12W light bulb.