Complete Helium Miner System with Installation Kit (7.5dBi Antenna option)
McGill Microwave Systems offers here the easiest way to immediately become part of the Helium Peoples Network by offering this complete Helium Miner System and Installation Kit – everything you need available from stock, from one source – all at the click of a button.
As the exclusive UK distribution partner of Linxdot, one of the leading Helium Miner system manufacturers, McGill Microwave are now able to offer complete system and installation infrastructure packages and solutions to suit your unique Helium Hotspot installation.
Linxdot Miner Information
Linxdot provides wireless network coverage for Internet of Things (IoT) devices using Long-Fi. Simply plug the hub into an ethernet connection and it becomes part of the Helium network, the world’s largest wireless network.
● Frequency range: 868 MHz (EU868, RU864)
● Helium LongFi – building the IoT network of tomorrow. Designed for Helium LongFi, and powered by the LoRaWan technology
● Reliable Storage – a hardware configuration you can rely on, even after years of runtime. Comes with integrated 32GB eMMC storage as standard.
● Wider Coverage – building the IoT network of tomorrow. Designed for Helium LongFi, and powered by the LoRaWan technology.
● Instant Sync – fully sync and get started with the Helium network within 30 minutes of activating your hotspot.
● High Performance – stay ahead of neighboring hotspots with a 1.5GHz quad-core CPU that will keep up with the future demands of IoT LoRaWan devices.
● Silent and Efficient – an efficient and low-power design that uses as little as a 12W light bulb.
McGill Microwave 7.5dBi Installation Kit Information
McGill Microwave provides your Customised, Ultra Low Loss, 7.5dBi Installation kit combined with the Linxdot Miner. This provides you with the perfect turnkey system to maximise your coverage.
The products offered in the McGill Microwave 7.5dBi Installation Kit will only allow the customer to achieve unsurpassed performance.
Included in the McGill Microwave 7.5dBi Installation Kit is:
- MM-ANT-NM-868-7.5DBI: This is an Ultra High Coverage, Tuned & Optimised, 7.5dBi McGill Microwave Antenna to give superior transmit and receive power for your Helium system.
- MM-AM-1: This is a robust, Zinc Plated, 40cm Helium Antenna Wall Mount.
- LP-GTV-NFM: This is a Times Microwave Systems Protect™ Ultra Low Loss, Alballoy Plated, Multi Strike, Bi Directional, Lightning Protection device.
- Times Microwave Systems LMR-600™ or LMR-400™ Ultra Low Signal Loss RF/Microwave Cable Assemblies – supplied pre terminated with the required connectors and fully RF tested to ensure highest RF performance. Choose between the LMR-400™ cable type (Under 5 Metres cable runs) or LMR-600™ cable type (5 Metres and longer cable runs).
- EC-1: 20 Metres of outdoor rated, highly conductive earth cable.
- CS-1: A roll of Self Sealing tape used for all RF/lighting protector outdoor connections – ensuring maximum reliability by removing the chance of water ingress and subsequent system RF/Microwave performance degradation.