LMR-400 N MALE – RP SMA MALE & LIGHTNING PROTECTION
The Times Protect LP-18-400-NMH-X series is an exceptional in-line broadband DC pass surge protection design incorporating lightning protection circuitry and the EZ-400-NMH-X series crimp style connector interface unit.
The LP-18-400-NMH-X comes with a pre terminated LMR-400® cable at your choice of length, with an RP SMA Male on the Helium Miner side.
This combination allowing the in-line surge protector to be attached directly to the LMR®-400 cable eliminates the cable connector needed when using conventional lightning protectors.
As the LP-18-400-NMH-X allows one less connection and therefore is the lowest loss lightning protection available for helium use!
The LP-18-400-NMH-X series protectors exhibit outstanding RF performance over the entire frequency spectrum of both the EU868 and US915 frequency. The elimination of the extra connector further reduces return loss, insertion loss and lowers cost also!
In addition, its fully weatherized housing meets the IP-67 standard for outdoor as well as indoor installation.
- Eliminates the Need for Separate Cable Connector
- Attaches Directly to LMR-400 Cable, to reduce loss!
- Uses EZ-400-NMH-X (No Braid Trim) Connector Interface DC Pass Multi-Strike Broadband
- Bidirectional Design
- Fully Weatherized Housing
- Solid Brass Construction
- White Bronze Plated for Durability and Long Life
- Compatible with Times Microwave WSB-400 Weather Sealing Strain Relief Boots
- LP-18-400-NF-X (150W) N Female connector on one side and EZ-400-X crimp style interface on the other side – bidirectional
- LP-18-400-NMH-X (150W) N Male connector on one side and EZ-400-X crimp style interface on the other side – bidirectional
LP-18-400-NMH-X Electrical Specifications
|Frequency Range||DC-6000 MHz|
|VSWR/Return Loss||< 1.3:1 / <18dB (DC-6000MHz)|
|Insertion Loss||<0.6dB (DC-6000MHz)|
|Maximum Surge Current||10kA multiple (1.2×50/8×20µs wave-form)|
|Impulse Sparkover||700V (1kV/µs)|
|Turn on Voltage||180Vdc|
|Average power||150 Watts|
|Protection Circuit||DC Pass|
|Temp Range Storage/Operating||-40°C – +85°C|
|Weatherisation||IEC 60068 40/085/21 & IP67|
|Thermal Shock||US MIL-STD 202, Meth.107,Cond.B|
|Vibration||US MIL-STD 202, Meth.204,Cond.B|
|Shock||US MIL-STD 202, Meth.213,Cond.I|
|Wear/Mating Cycles||500 minimum|
|Recommended Coupling Nut Torque||7-10 lb-in|
|Inner Conductor Male||Brass||Silver|
|Inner Conductor||Phosphor Bronze||Silver|
|Coupling Nut||Brass||White Bronze|
There are no reviews yet.