The Times Protect LP-18-400-NMH-X series is an exceptional in-line broadband DC pass surge protection design incorporating lightning protection circuitry and the EZ-400-NMH-X series crimp style connector interface unit.
This combination allowing the in-line surge protector to be attached directly to the LMR®-400 cable eliminates the cable connector needed when using conventional lightning protectors.
The LP-18-400-NMH-X series protectors exhibit outstanding RF performance over the entire frequency spectrum from DC through 6000MHz and the elimination of the extra connector further reduces return loss, insertion loss and lowers cost.
In addition, its fully weatherized housing meets the IP-67 standard for outdoor as well as indoor installation.
- Eliminates the Need for Separate Cable Connector
- Attaches Directly to LMR-400 Cable
- Uses EZ-400-X (No Braid Trim) Connector Interface DC Pass Multi-Strike Broadband
- Bidirectional Design
- Fully Weatherized Housing
- Solid Brass Construction
- White Bronze Plated for Durability and Long Life
- Compatible with Times Microwave WSB-400 Weather Sealing Strain Relief Boots
- LP-18-400-NF-X (150W) N Female connector on one side and EZ-400-X crimp style interface on the other side – bidirectional
- LP-18-400-NMH-X (150W) N Male connector on one side and EZ-400-X crimp style interface on the other side – bidirectional
LP-18-400-NMH-X Electrical Specifications
|< 1.3:1 / <18dB (DC-6000MHz)
|Maximum Surge Current
|10kA multiple (1.2×50/8×20µs wave-form)
|Turn on Voltage
|Temp Range Storage/Operating
|-40°C – +85°C
|IEC 60068 40/085/21 & IP67
|US MIL-STD 202, Meth.107,Cond.B
|US MIL-STD 202, Meth.204,Cond.B
|US MIL-STD 202, Meth.213,Cond.I
|Recommended Coupling Nut Torque
|Inner Conductor Male