The Times Protect LP-GTR-DFM series is an exceptional broadband DC pass design for lightning protection applications requiring DC power to be supplied to the electronics.
Offering outstanding surge performance the LP-GTR-DFM series is the perfect protection solution for distributed antenna systems, tower mounted amplifiers, GPS systems and other applications requiring DC pass circuitry.
These devices exhibit outstanding RF performance with high surge current handling characteristics and cover a broad range of power handling requirements from 50 to 550 watts.
Its fully weatherized housing meeting IP67 standard allows for outdoor as well as indoor installation.
The 7/16 DIN connector types can be used from DC through 2500MHz.
- DC Pass Multi-Strike Design
- Replaceable Gas Tube
- Broadband Bidirectional Design
- Excellent IL/RL Performance Over the Entire Operating Frequency Band
- Fully Weatherized Housing
- Solid Brass Construction for Durability and Long Life
- Includes Universal Right Angle Bracket Adaptor
- Direct, Drop in Replacement for Polyphaser GT-DFM-AL (Spike Guard) (OBS)
- LP-GTR-DFF (90Vdc/50W)
- LP-GTR-DFF-23 (230Vdc/210W)
- LP-GTR-DFF-35 (350Vdc/550W) 716 DIN Female connectors on both sides – bidirectional
- LP-GTR-DFM (90Vdc/50W)
- LP-GTR-DFM-23 (230Vdc/210W)
- LP-GTR-DFM-35 (350Vdc/550W) 716 DIN Male connector on one side & 716 DIN Female connector on the other side – bidirectional
|Frequency Range||DC-2500 MHz|
|VSWR Return Loss||< 1.08:1 / <-28dB (DC to 1000MHz)
< 1.1:1 / <-26dB (1000 to 2500MHz)
|Insertion Loss||< 0.1dB (DC-1000MHz)
< 0.2dB (1000-2500MHz)
|Maximum Surge Current||20kA multiple (8×20µs wave-form)|
|Part Number: LP-GTR-||DFF/DFM||DFF-23/DFM-23||DFF-35/DFM-35|
|Impulse Sparkover||500V (1kV/µs)||700V (1kV/µs)||800(1kV/µs)|
|Average Power||50 Watts||210 Watts||550 Watts|
|Protection Circuit||DC Pass||DC Pass||DC Pass|
|Temp Range||-40°C – +85°C|
|Weatherisation||IEC 60068 40/085/21 & IP 67|
|Thermal Shock||US MIL-STD 202, Meth.107, Cond.B|
|Vibration||US MIL-STD 202, Meth.204, Cond.B|
|Shock||US MIL-STD 202, Meth.213,Cond.I|
|Wear/Mating Cycles||500 Minimum|
|Recommended Coupling Nut Torque||220 to 300 lb in|
|Unit Weight||0.4kg/pc 0.88lb|
|Inner Conductor Male||Brass||Silver|
|Inner Conductor Female||Phosphor Bronze||Silver|
|Coupling Nut||Brass||White Bronze|
There are no reviews yet.