The Times Protect LP-HBX-NFF series high performance surge arrestor series addresses applications in the 100MHz-700MHz spectrum.
Our unique DC blocking technology employed in this design provides optimum isolation of the antenna port from the protected equipment port for maximum surge protection.
LP-HBX-NFF series surge protectors have exceptional RF performance and are constructed from the highest quality materials for unsurpassed durability and longevity.
These units meet and surpass all applicable industry standards.
The LP-HBX-NFF series product family is available with N connector configurations to satisfy various installation requirements.
- DC Blocked for Maximum Surge Protection
- Multi-Strike Capability
- Broadband Performance from 100MHz up to 700MHz
- Exceptional RF Characteristics
- High Power Design for Single & Multi Channel Applications
- LP-HBX-NFF N Female connectors on surge and protected sides
- LP-HBX-NMP N Male connector on protected side with N Female connector on surge side
- LP-HBX-NMS N Male connector on surge side with N Female connector on protected side
|VSWR Return Loss
|<1.15:1 / <-23dB
|Impulse Discharge Current
|20KA multiple (8×20µs wave-form)
|Residual Pulse Voltage
|<5V@6kV/3kA (8×20µs wave-form)
|Energy Throughput Rating
LP-HBX-NFF Mechanical/Environmental Specifications
|Temp Range Storage/Operating
|-40°C – +85°C / -40°C – +50°C
|US MIL-STD 202, Meth.204, Cond.B
|US MIL-STD 202, Meth.213,Cond.I
|US MIL-STD 202, Meth.107,Cond.B
|Recommended Coupling Nut Torque
|7-10 in lb
|Inner Conductor Male
|Inner Conductor Female