Assemblies are high-performance, ultra-low-loss microwave coaxial cables, Manufactured by Times Microwave Systems USA.
They have been constructed with the Times unique spiral outer conductor technology. This lightweight cable is a reliable, high frequency solution.
- Optimised for lowest attenuation at 50GHz
- Ultra-stable insertion loss, phase and VSWR with flexing
- Fire retardant FEP jacket
- Flexible, low minimum bend radius
- Superior shielding effectiveness.
|Minimum Bend Radius||0.625’’|
|Operating Temperature||-55 to + 150 Degrees C|
|Attenuation @ 50 GHz||1.043dB/ft|
MaxGain-130 Electrical properties
|Maximum Frequency||50 GHz|
|Velocity of Propagation||80%|