MaxGain-160 Assembly – Create Your Own
MaxGain-160 Assemblies are high-performance, ultra-low-loss microwave coaxial cables, Manufactured by Times Microwave Systems USA.
They have been constructed with the Times unique spiral outer conductor technology. This lightweight cable is a reliable, high frequency solution.
- Optimised for lowest attenuation at 40GHz
- Ultra-stable insertion loss, phase and VSWR with flexing
- Fire retardant FEP jacket
- Flexible, low minimum bend radius
- Superior shielding effectiveness (>90 dB)
- Vented Connectors – If Applicable
MaxGain-160 Assembly Specifications
|Minimum Bend Radius||Mm||19|
|Velocity of Propagation||%||80|
|Part Number||Cable Grade||Length (L) in mm||Connector|
Max Insertion Loss & VSWR @ 40GHZ
|Part Number||Max Insertion Loss in dB||Max VSWR|