Assemblies are high-performance, ultra-low-loss microwave coaxial cables, Manufactured by Times Microwave Systems USA.
They have been constructed with the Times unique spiral outer conductor technology. This lightweight cable is a reliable, high frequency solution.
- Optimised for lowest attenuation at 40GHz
- Ultra-stable insertion loss, phase and VSWR with flexing
- Fire retardant FEP jacket
- Flexible, low minimum bend radius
- Superior shielding effectiveness.
|Minimum Bend Radius||0.750’’|
|Operating Temperature||-50 to + 150 Degrees C|
|Attenuation @ 28.5 GHz||0.35dB/ft|
|Attenuation @ 39.5 GHz||0.75dB/ft|
MaxGain-160 Electrical properties
|Maximum Frequency||40 GHz|
|Velocity of Propagation||80%|
- K Male (2.92mm)
- K Female (2.92mm)
- SMA Male
- SMA Female