MaxGain-300-LSLT assemblies are high-performance, low smoke, low toxicity, ultra-low-loss, microwave coaxial cables, Manufactured by Times Microwave Systems USA.
They have been constructed with the Times unique spiral outer conductor technology. This lightweight cable is a reliable, high frequency solution.
- Optimised for lowest attenuation at 18GHz
- Ultra-stable insertion loss, phase and VSWR with flexing
- Fire retardant FEP jacket
- Flexible, low minimum bend radius
- Superior shielding effectiveness.
|Minimum Bend Radius||1.75’’|
|Operating Temperature||-55 to + 150 Degrees C|
|Attenuation @ 13.5 GHz||0.171 dB/ft|
|Attenuation @ GHz||0.201 dB/ft|
|Maximum Frequency||18 GHz|
|Velocity of Propagation||81%|
- N Male
- N Female
- SMA Male
- SMA Female
- TNC Male
- TNC Female