The SZ-100-MCXF is an MCX-Female (jack) crimp connector, solder pin, no braid trim to fit the following series of the LMR-100 cable:
The SC-100-MCXF Series connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Albaloy/Tri-Plate plating – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- No braid trim feature – saves time during termination
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST and CT strip/crimp tools
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.
SC-100-MCXF LMR Connectors Superior Plating
All SC-100-MCXF Times Microwave connectors come with Tri-metal/Albaloy plating – offering high reliability performance in saturated or wet environments due to market leading corrosion resistance.
Installing the SC-100-MCXF Connector
Installing the LMR EZ connector range is the easiest in the business. Detailed instructions come with the connector. To use the correct crimp size and therefore provide perfect connector retention, you can use the CT-240/200/195/100 crimp tool to achieve this.