The TC-195-SM-SS-X is an SMA Male, Straight, Crimp Connector to fit the following series of the LMR-195 cable:
TC-195-SM-SS-X Key Advantages
The X Series connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Stainless Steel Body – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- No braid trim feature – saves time during termination
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- Rugged Design with hex Coupling nut feature on Male connectors -enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST and CT strip/crimp tools
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.
Installing the TC-195-SM-SS-X Connector
Installing the LMR EZ connector range is the easiest in the business. Detailed instructions come with the connector, however, to ensure you achieve the correct strip length every time, with minimum effort, we have you covered. You can use our TK-195/200 Cable assembly tool kit. The tool kit consists of a CST-195/200 strip tool, CT-240/200/195/100 crimp tool and a CCT-03 Cutting tool.