TC-240-NMH-RA-D | N Male Right Angle LMR-240
The TC-240-NMH-RA-D is an N Male, Right Angled Connector to fit all series of the LMR-240 coaxial cable.
TC-240-NMH-RA-D Key Advantages
The X Series connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Albaloy/Tri-Plate plating – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- Right Angled design – removes the need for sharp bending of the LMR-400 coaxial cable.
- No braid trim feature – saves time during termination
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- IP 67 Waterproof rated when used with the Times WSB strain relief Weather Sealing Boots.
- Rugged Design with hex Coupling nut feature on Male connectors -enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST and CT strip/crimp tools
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs
- Drop in performance upgrade for 16 N-50-4-121/133 NE
TC-240-NMH-RA-D LMR Connectors Superior Plating
All X series Times Microwave connectors come with Tri-metal/Albaloy plating – offering high reliability performance in saturated or wet environments due to market leading corrosion resistance.
Installing the TC-240-NMH-RA-D Connector
Installing the LMR EZ connector range is the easiest in the business. Detailed instructions come with the connector, however, to ensure you achieve the correct strip length every time, with minimum effort, we have you covered. You can use our TK-240-EZ Cable assembly tool kit. The tool kit consists of a CST-240 strip tool, CT-240/200/195/100 crimp tool and a CCT-03 Cutting tool.