TC-240-SM-RA-SS-D | SMA Male Right Angle Stainless Steel LMR-240
The TC-240-SM-RA-SS-D is an SMA Male, Right Angle, Crimp Connector to fit the following series of the LMR-240 cable:
TC-240-SM-RA-SS-D Key Advantages
The X Series connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Stainless Steel Body – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- Right angled body – avoids the need to bend coaxial cable beyond minimum bend radius.
- No braid trim feature – saves time during termination
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- IP 67 Waterproof rated when used with the Times WSB strain relief Weather Sealing Boots.
- Rugged Design with hex Coupling nut feature on Male connectors -enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST and CT strip/crimp tools
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.
Installing the TC-240-SM-RA-SS-D Connector
Installing the LMR EZ connector range is the easiest in the business. Detailed instructions come with the connector, however, to ensure you achieve the correct strip length every time, with minimum effort, we have you covered. You can use our TK-240EZ Cable assembly tool kit. The tool kit consists of a CST-240A strip tool, CT-240/200/195/100 crimp tool and a CCT-03 Cutting tool.