TC-300-TM | TNC Male Crimp Solder Connector for LMR-300 Cable
The TC-300-TM is a TNC Male Connector to fit the LMR-300 coaxial cable.
The TC-300-TM connectors set a new gold standard as the easiest connectors to terminate to flexible coaxial cables in the industry – most terminations can be completed in under 30 seconds – with consistent resulting superior broadband VSWR performance.
TC-300-TM Key Advantages
The Series connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Albaloy/Tri-Plate plating – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- No braid trim feature – saves time during termination
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- IP 67 Waterproof rated when used with the Times WSB strain relief Weather Sealing Boots.
- Rugged Design with hex Coupling nut feature on Male connectors -enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST and CT strip/crimp tools
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.
TC-300-TM LMR Connectors Superior Plating
All X series Times Microwave connectors come with Tri-metal/Albaloy plating – offering high reliability performance in saturated or wet environments due to market leading corrosion resistance.