The TC-400-NMC-2 is an N Male, Straight, Solder, Clamp Connector to fit the LMR-400 coaxial cable.
TC-400-NMC-2 Key Advantages
The X Series connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Nickel Plating – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- Rugged Design with knurled nut feature on Male connectors, for ease of installation.
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST strip tool
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.
Installing the TC-400-NMC-2 Connector
Installing the LMR TC connector range is simple. Detailed instructions come with the connector, however, to ensure you achieve the correct strip length every time, with minimum effort, we have you covered. You can use our CST-400 strip tool which can be found below.