The TC-600-NF-BH is a Solder, N Female, Straight, Crimp, Bulkhead Connector to fit the following LMR-600 and TCOM-600 Cables:
TC-600-NF-BH Key Advantages
The X Series connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Alballoy Plating – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- Rugged Design with hex Coupling nut feature on Male connectors -enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST strip tool
- IP67 Rated when used with Times Microwave Weather Sealing Boots.
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.
Installing the TC-600-NF-BH Connector
Installing the LMR connector range is the easiest in the business. Detailed instructions come with the connector. In order to make the cable assembly process as easy as possible, we can supply the TK-600EZ tool kit. This consists of CT-600 Crimp tool, CST-600 Strip tool and the CCT-03 cutting tool.