The TC-600-NMC is a Solder, N Male, Straight, Clamp Connector to fit LMR-600 and TCOM-600 Cables.
TC-600-NMC Key Advantages
The X Series connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Silver Plating – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- Rugged Design with hex Coupling nut feature on Male connectors -enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST strip tool
- Solderless rapid assembly design
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.
How does the Solderless Design work?
TC-600-NMC LMR connectors have gold plated spring fingers on the rear of the connector which securely snap on to the centre conductor of the cable when inserted into the connector, the spring fingers compress on to the centre conductor, achieve a low DC Bond and secure connection and eliminate the need for soldering.
Installing the TC-600-NMC Connector
Installing the LMR TC Connector is simple. Detailed instructions come with the connector, however, to ensure you achieve the correct strip length every time, with minimum effort, we have you covered. You can use our CST-600 strip tool which can be found below.