The TC-600-NMH-75-50 is an N Male, Straight, Crimp Connector. This connector is designed for installation on a 75 ohm cable with a 50 ohm interface.
TC-600-NMH-75-50 Key Advantages
The X Series connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Superior Nickel plating – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- Right Angled design – removes the need for sharp bending of the LMR-600 coaxial cable.
- No braid trim feature – saves time during termination
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- IP 67 Waterproof rated when used with the Times WSB strain relief Weather Sealing Boots.
- Rugged Design with hex Coupling nut feature on Male connectors -enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST and CT strip/crimp tools
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.