The TC-600-TF-RP is a TNC Female, Reverse Polarity, Straight, Crimp Connector to fit the following series of the LMR-600 cable:
TC-600-TF-RP Key Advantages
The connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Albaloy/Tri-Plate plating – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- Right Angled design – removes the need for sharp bending of the LMR-600 coaxial cable.
- No braid trim feature – saves time during termination
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- Rugged Design with hex Coupling nut feature on Male connectors -enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST and CT strip/crimp tools
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.
TC-600-TF-RP LMR Connectors Superior Plating
All Times Microwave connectors come with Tri-metal/Albaloy plating – offering high reliability performance in saturated or wet environments due to market leading corrosion resistance.
Installing the TC-600-TF-RP Connector
Installing the LMR EZ connector range is the easiest in the business. Detailed instructions come with the connector, however, to ensure you achieve the correct strip length every time, with minimum effort, we have you covered. You can use our TK-600EZ Cable assembly tool kit. The tool kit consists of a CST-600 strip tool, CT-600 crimp tool and a CCT-03 Cutting tool.