TC-600-TM-RA-D | TNC Male Right angle Crimp Connector for LMR-600 Cable
The TC-600-TM-RA-D is a TNC Male, Right Angle, Crimp Connector to fit the following series of the LMR-600 cable:
TC-600-TM-RA-D Key Advantages
The connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Albaloy/Tri-Plate plating – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- Right Angled design – removes the need for sharp bending of the LMR-600 coaxial cable.
- No braid trim feature – saves time during termination
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- Rugged Design with hex Coupling nut feature on Male connectors -enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST and CT strip/crimp tools
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.
TC-600-TM-RA-D LMR Connectors Superior Plating
All Times Microwave connectors come with Tri-metal/Albaloy plating – offering high reliability performance in saturated or wet environments due to market leading corrosion resistance.
Installing the TC-600-TM-RA-D Connector
Detailed instructions come with the connector, however, to ensure you achieve the correct strip length every time, with minimum effort, we have you covered. You can use our TK-600EZ Cable assembly tool kit. The tool kit consists of a CST-600 strip tool, CT-600 crimp tool and a CCT-03 Cutting tool.