TFlex 401 was developed Developed over ten years ago as a lighter weight, flexible alternative to semirigid coax. It has been widely adopted for both military and commercial communication systems. It’s Teflon FEP jacket provides excellent protection in corrosive environments and it’s ultra flexible nature eliminates the need to hand or precision machine bending. Following the most convenient routing, TFlex can be pre terminated to it’s desired length and the can be simply ‘plugged in’.
Features & Benefits:
• Meets all MIL-C-17 Requirements
• Excellent Shielding Effectiveness
• Low Passive Inter mod (PIM)
• Stable Loss, Phase and VSWR vs. Flexing
• Uses Standard Solder-on Semirigid Connectors