TFlex-405 Cable Assembly – Create Your Own
The TFlex-405 Cable Assembly is a hand conformable, coaxial microwave assembly, designed for interconnects between RF circuit cards, modules and enclosure panels. The TFlex-405 Cable Assembly is designed as a direct, drop in replacement for semi rigid coaxial cables, which simplifies cable routing, no need for complex 3D bend configurations!
TFlex-405 Assembly features include:
- Optimised for lowest attenuation at 60GHz
- Meets all MIL-C-17 Requirements
- Ultra-stable insertion loss, phase and VSWR with flexing
- Fire retardant FEP jacket
- Flexible, low, minimum bend radius
- Superior shielding effectiveness (>100 dB)
- Uses standard solder on semirigid connectors
- Cut off Frequency: 60GHz
TFlex-405 Assembly Specifications
|Minimum Bend Radius||in||0.250|
|Temperature Range||°C||-65 to +125|
There are no reviews yet.