TP-LINK TL-MR6400 Wi-Fi Router & 4G Omni Directional Cross Polarised LTE Antenna – 3.5 dBi
McGill Microwave Introduce the all in one Turnkey Solution for unsurpassed 4G Signal, which consists of:
- TP-Link TL-MR6400 WiFi 5 3G/4G LTE Router
- McGill Microwave Optimised 4G Omni Directional, Cross Polarised, MiMo, 3.5dBi Antenna
- 5m Length of Ultra Low Loss Twin Coaxial Cable (N male and SMA Male Connectors)
- Helium Antenna Wall Mount – McGill Microwave Systems
McGill Microwave 4G Omni Directional Antenna Specifications
New, Optimised 4G Cross Polarised LTE Antenna. The Frequency Ranges supported are 790-960MHz, 1710-2170MHz, 2300-2400MHz and 2500-2700 MHz bands.
This antenna is provides an innovative and future proof solution for 4G / 3G and 2G networks. It is a dual polarised, full LTE band omnidirectional antenna. Incorporating two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing, the antenna is equipped to provide client side MiMo and diversity support for the networks of today and tomorrow.
The dBi Gain across all bands are unsurpassed. Competing antennas struggle to achieve more than 2.5dBi gain as a maximum. Our antenna achieves 4.3dBi gain as a maximum, combined with increased connectivity stability.
The Dual Polarised with full LTE band Omni Directional Antenna can be used for both outdoor and indoor use.
The housing is made from ASA material which has excellent resistance to UV from sunlight. This is much better than competing brands who opt for ABS housings. The ABS housings are less resistance to weathering.
The antenna can be mounted on a window, wall or pole.
This antenna comes with Rugged N Female connectors on the base. This is advantageous as it allows the customer to purchase any of our Ultra Low Loss LMR cable assemblies, to ensure loss is kept at a minimum. Many competing antennas come with a pre installed, high loss cable that cannot be removed.
Ultra Strong Aluminium bracket included to allow the antenna to be mounted to a pole. Window mounting solutions are also available upon request.
VSWR ≤1.5 across all frequencies.
Below Image shows Antenna Gain VS Frequency – Click to enlarge.
TP Link TL-MR6400 Wi-Fi Router Key Features
- Easy of use & setup – Setting up the TPLINK TL-MR6400 takes only a very short time. This is thanks to its advanced web interface. You can manage the TL-MR6400 router’s settings from any iOS or Android Device.
- The TL-MR6400 offers unmatched convenience and versatility. It provides the perfect solution in any situation, from relaxing at home to working in a remote location, just plug it in to boost on-site productivity and stay connected in a diverse range of environments. From the exhibition centre to the Campsite, the TL-MR6400 has you covered.
- Excellent for 4G LTE Netoworks.
- 150Mbps/50Mbps – 150Mbps Download speeds and 50Mbps upload speeds
- Also compatible with previous networks such as 2G/3G.
- Market leading speed – when used in conjunction with the McGill Microwave 4G Omni Directional 3.5dBi antenna, Wi-Fi speed is dramatically increased.