TP-LINK TL-MR6400 Wi-Fi Router & 4G Directional Cross Polarised LTE MIMO Antenna – 6dBi
McGill Microwave Introduce all in one Turnkey Solution for unsurpassed 4G Signal, which consists of:
- TP-Link TL-MR6400 Wi-Fi 5 3G/4G LTE Router
- McGill Microwave Optimised 4G Omni Directional MIMO 6dBi Antenna
- 5m Length of Ultra Low Loss Twin Coaxial Cable (N male and SMA Male Connectors)
- Helium Antenna Wall Mount – McGill Microwave Systems
4G/3G LTE Broadband Directional Antenna & Cables – 6dBi
McGill Microwave Introduce the New 4G LTE MIMO Omni Directional Antenna – 6 dBi.
The MM-ANT-CP-LTE-6DBI provides an innovative and future proof solution for 4G/3G and 2G networks. It is a High Gain, Dual Polarised, MIMO, Full LTE Band, Omni Directional Antenna.
The MM-ANT-CP-LTE-6DBI is a rugged antenna, designed to operate in harsh environments, including maritime use.
Incorporating two separately fed ultra-wideband elements in a single slimline housing, the antenna is equipped to provide client side MIMO and diversity support for the networks of today and tomorrow.
The dBi Gain across all bands are unsurpassed. The MM-ANT-CP-LTE-6DBI achieves 6dBi gain as a maximum, combined with increased connectivity stability.
The Dual Polarised with full LTE band Omni Directional Antenna can be used for both outdoor and indoor use.
The housing is made from ASA material which has excellent resistance to UV from sunlight. This is much better than competing brands who opt for ABS housings.
To see our full range of 4G Antennas, click HERE.
This antenna can be used with many 4G Routers such as, but not limited to:
- Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Router
- Novatel T1114 4G LTE Broadband Router
- Dionlink AC1200 Dualband Unlocked 4G LTE Modem Router
- MOFITNETWORK MOFI4500-4GXeLTE Router
- Yeacomm YF-P21-Black 4G LTE CPE Router
- Cudy AC1200 Dual Band Unlocked 4G LTE Modem Router
- TP-Link TL-MR6400/MR200/MR600 Router
- D-Link DWR-921/B 4G/3G LTE Router
- TP-Link Archer MR600 Router
- D-Link DWR-953 4G/3G LTE Router
- Tenda 4G680 Router
- TP-Link Archer MR400 Router
- Huawei B535-232 Router
- NETGEAR DC112A-100EUS Air Card Router
4G MIMO Cross Polarised LTE Antenna Specifications
|Frequency Range (MHz)||680-960/1710-2700 MHz|
|Polarisation||Horizontal + Vertical|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω|
|Maximum Power||100 Watts|
|Antenna Connectors||N Female|
|Lightning protection||DC Ground|
|Antenna Dimensions||75mm x 700mm|
|Rated Wind Speed||210 Km/h|
TP Link TL-MR6400 Wi-Fi Router Key Features
- Easy of use & setup – Setting up the TPLINK TL-MR6400 takes only a very short time. This is thanks to its advanced web interface. You can manage the TL-MR6400 router’s settings from any iOS or Android Device.
- The TL-MR6400 offers unmatched convenience and versatility. It provides the perfect solution in any situation, from relaxing at home to working in a remote location, just plug it in to boost on-site productivity and stay connected in a diverse range of environments. From the exhibition centre to the Campsite, the TL-MR6400 has you covered.
- Excellent for 4G LTE Netoworks.
- 150Mbps/50Mbps – 150Mbps Download speeds and 50Mbps upload speeds
- Also compatible with previous networks such as 2G/3G.
- Market leading speed – when used in conjunction with the McGill Microwave 4G Omni Directional 3.5dBi antenna, Wi-Fi speed is dramatically increased.