Ultrasonic NDT Dual Transducer Cable – SonicFlex
SonicFlex Ultrasonic NDT Dual Transducer Cables are cost-effective, durable, high-performance cable assemblies designed for use in challenging NDT Testing applications.
Consisting of a dual cable design, which has been moulded into a single cable, results in superior connector retention, which is where the typical problems arise from with standard designs.
The dual moulded cable design also offers the benefit of ease of use over 2 x single cable designs.
When the dual design is subject to a pull force, both connectors take the load simultaneously, resulting in double the pull force of 2 x single cables.
Additionally, the assembly is manufactured with a proven strain relief system on the rear of the connectors, this results in the SonicFlex test cables providing long life and excellent stability in applications where they are repeatedly flexed and mated/unmated.
The SonicFlex Ultrasonic Dual cable consists of a flexible PVC jacket, which provides excellent flexibility for hard-to-reach areas.
SonicFlex Ultrasonic Dual cables are ideal for use in harsh production environments and field and laboratory test environments.
This listing allows you to customise your length and connector selection.
Ultrasonic NDT Dual Transducer Cable Key Advantages
- Dual moulded Cable design – providing superior connector retention and easier to use design.
- Proven Strain Relief System – Ensuring maximum strength on the rear of the connectors
- PVC Jacket – Providing ideal flexibility.
- Double shielded cable design, providing clear RF signal transmission.
- Excellent Flexibility.
- Superior pull strength /connector retention design.
- RoHS Compliant
- Tested for RF Performance in static position and under flexure.
- Optional Protective Foam Lined Carry Case
- Available in any length (If we do not list the length required – please contact us).